24 March 2012

just saying hello


I made a card this morning. I of course used Technique we've learnt during this week.
For the background; Blended Distress/Spritz & Flick Technique / Day 2
.......hmmmmm Spritz & Flick are still not that easy, but it's getting better... I think...


For the Tattered Flower; Stamping with Stains Technique / Day 5
It doesn't show much of this technique, but I found many possibilities of using Distress Stain PICKET FENCE.
I addicted the colour of Kraft cardstock with Picket Fence. This was the biggest discovery for me on this week.

. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make the flower like that. I am impressed that you are already taking what you have learned and making other things! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! gorgeous distressed background and the flower is so full. great design

    ReplyDelete